Description: Enjoy the ride of your lifetime while being the captain of your own vessel. It is a little boat designed just for you and a buddy. It’s fast, safe and easy to manage.
After a brief introduction on the rules and regulations concerning the watercraft you will follow your guide as you captain your own little two-man boat through the lagoon and along the scenic coastline.
The tour is a combo of beautiful scenery and exhilarating wave surfing through the tropical ripples and wave. We’ll make a snorkeling stop at Creole Rock where you will be able to see a wide variety of fish including Ballyhoo, Sergeant Majors, Tang, Parrot Fish and Flounders and many more. On the way back we’ll go through the lagoon for a close-up view of some of the villas and yachts.
Our guide’s boat is always equipped with fresh drinks, safety and snorkel gear for your convenience.
Attire: Bathing suit under shorts and shirt, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, camera.
- The minimum age for this tour is 6.
- Each boat must have a person of 18+ years old.
- You must be 18 years old to drive the boat by yourself.
- You must be 14 years old to drive with an adult riding with you.
- There is a maximum combined weight of 450 lbs. per boat.
- Pregnant women and those with back, neck, hip, or knee problems are not allowed to participate on this tour.
|Cost:||Prices Available from Excursion Desk at Hotel|
|Duration:||2 ½ hr.|